- How much are tickets? Advance tickets will be $10, tickets the day of are $15. VIP packages with transportation will be offered as well.
- How many people do you expect? Since it’s our first year it’s hard to know for sure, but we estimate 400-800 attendees.
- Is this just for weddings? No, we will be crafting the event to corporate event planners as well. We encourage all corporate and social planners to attend
- I can do my own Open House for free, why should I pay to participate in your crawl? We are founding this project not as a money maker, but as a way to support our local event community. The funds from sponsorships and ticket sales are going to support the extensive advertising budget for this event. Also think about the ROI on your sponsorship, if you get 200 people in front of you, your per person price is .25-$2 per person. You can’t buy a social media ad for that price!
- What if I’m booked on February 9th, can I participate on another date? Unfortunately, the Venue Crawl is set for the 9th. We are happy to invite you to future dates as we plan them.
- What kind of advertising are you going to do? Plenty! Social media ads, digital retargeting ads, event posters, postcards, email blasts, media, and much more. We will provide all vendors with graphics they can use to send out to their mailing list as well.
- How many years have you been doing this? This is our inaugural year, but we have extensive history of planning and producing many successful events, including Tacos ‘n Tequila Fiesta and our annual Anniversary Party. We own Old Cigar Warehouse, and have been doing Venue Showcases at our venue since we opened our doors 7 years ago. We have many partner vendors who will tell you our Showcase is a “must attend” event for them.
- What if I don’t want to participate but I want to help out, are you taking volunteers? Yes! We’d love to have our fellow vendors sign up to volunteer. We anticipate needing lots of event hosts available at the various venues. You can sign up on our website.