We are all about safety for all of our attendees and participants. Some of the safety measures we have in place include;
- We ask that all attendees and exhibitors wear a mask unless you are actively eating and/or drinking. Eating and drinking should be done away from other people.
- Event attendance as a whole will be limited to ensure adequate social distancing.
- Due to the nature of the event, attendees are flowing through 16 venues at one time. So you will rarely see crowds at one venue. Each venue will operate at no more than a 50% capacity.
- We are using an event app that allows your information to be scanned by the exhibitor instead of having to pass out business cards or sign up for information at their booth.
- We have a contactless check-in process.
- We will have a virtual event! For those that are planning from a distance or don't feel comfortable going out, you can purchase a ticket to our virtual event and still get to tour through all the venues from the comfort of your home.
- All guests will be asked to register so we have anonymous contact tracing information in the event it is discovered that a positive person was at the event. We are committed to notifying guests if they had an exposure risk.
For those attendees that are planning from a distance or are nervous about COVID-19, we have a virtual event for you! The virtual event includes:
- Watch live from your computer starting at 12:30 PM on 2/28
- We'll have Jamarcus Gaston and Myra Ruiz taking you on a tour with the venue owner of all 16 venues. You'll be able to chat questions as you think of them!
- Many of our sponsors will have live and prerecorded features, so you'll get to find other vendors for your event.
- You'll have access to our app which includes an exhibitor directory that you can access all year.
- You'll be entered to win prizes through our live drawings!
- Get your virtual ticket here.