- How much are tickets? Advance tickets will be $10 per person until January 31st. Week-of tickets are $15 per person.
- What's included in my ticket? Access to all the venues, complimentary light bites and beverages at 12 of the 14 venues, swag bag, and access to our hop-on, hop-off shuttles in the downtown area.
- Is this just for weddings? No, we will are gearing the event to corporate event planners as well. We encourage all corporate and social planners to attend.
- Where does the crawl start? Attendees can craft their own crawl experience and start at any venue. You can find the map here. Each venue will be able to check you in and give you a wristband that will get you into other venues. You can crawl at your own pace!
- I can do my own Open House for free, why should I pay to participate in your crawl? We are founding this project not as a money maker, but as a way to support our local event community. The funds from sponsorships and ticket sales are going to support the extensive advertising budget for this event. Also think about the ROI on your sponsorship, if you get 200 people in front of you, your per person price is .25-$2 per person. You can’t buy a social media ad for that price!
- What if I’m booked on February 9th, can I participate on another date? Unfortunately, the Venue Crawl is set for the 9th. We are happy to invite you to future dates as we plan them.
- What kind of advertising are you going to do? Plenty! Social media ads, digital retargeting ads, postcards, email blasts, media, and much more. We will provide all vendors with graphics they can use to send out to their mailing list as well.
- How many years have you been doing this? This is our inaugural year, but we have extensive history of planning and producing many successful events, including Tacos ‘n Tequila Fiesta and our annual Anniversary Party. We own Old Cigar Warehouse, and have been doing Venue Showcases at our venue since we opened our doors 7 years ago. We have many partner vendors who will tell you our Showcase is a “must attend” event for them.
- What if I don’t want to participate but I want to help out, are you taking volunteers? Yes! We’d love to have our fellow vendors sign up to volunteer. We anticipate needing lots of event hosts available at the various venues. You can sign up on our website here.