- What time is the live event? The crawl officially begins at 12 pm, with Greer/Taylors venues open from 12-3, Downtown venues open from 1-5, and Easley venues open from 3-6 pm.
- How much are tickets? Advance tickets will be $15 per person, and day-of event tickets will be $20 per person.
- What's included in my ticket? Access to all the venues, complimentary light bites and beverages, swag bag, and access to our hop-on, hop-off shuttles in the downtown area. We also have a free app you'll get to download so you can save all your favorite vendors and contact them directly from the app. You don't have to worry about keeping up with a stack of business cards!
- How does the virtual experience work? Ticket holders of the virtual experience will receive access to our virtual webpage with live-streaming videos of venue tours, a live chat feature, and sponsor content. The live event starts at 1 pm, and the webpage will be password protected and available even after the day of the crawl event for you to log on and watch at your leisure.
- Is this just for weddings? No, we will are gearing the event to corporate event planners as well. We encourage all corporate and social planners to attend.
- Is this event LQBTQ+ friendly? Absolutely! All of the participating venues and vendors are inclusive of all couples and their guests, regardless of race, gender, or sexual orientation.
- Where does the crawl start? Attendees can craft their own crawl experience and start at any venue. We will be providing an event map prior to the day of the event. Each venue will be able to check you in and give you a wristband that will get you into other venues. You can crawl at your own pace!
- How does the shuttle work? Southern Valet will have three shuttles operating on a loop that will take you to all the downtown venues. When you are done with one venue, simply wait at the designated stop for the next shuttle and hop on to get to the next one. Shuttles should come by every 15 minutes or so. We do of course ask that you wear a mask while on the shuttle. The venues outside of Downtown will have free parking available on-site.
- Is the app available for anyone? Even if you don't attend the event? The Greenville Venue Crawl app is available in the App Store or Google Play for anyone to download, regardless if you attended the crawl or not. See the blue box below for a link to download!
- What COVID-19 precautions will be in place? We are all about safety for all of our attendees and participants. Some of the safety measures we have in place include;
- We ask that all attendees and exhibitors wear a mask unless you are actively eating and/or drinking.
- Event attendance as a whole will be limited to ensure adequate social distancing.
- We are using an event app that allows your information to be scanned by the exhibitor instead of having to pass out business cards or sign up for information at their booth.
- Due to the nature of the event, attendees are flowing through 10+ venues at one time. So you will rarely see crowds at one venue.
- We will have a virtual event! For those that are planning from a distance or don't feel comfortable going out, you can purchase a ticket to our virtual event and still get to tour through all the venues from the comfort of your home.
Our event app works for Android or Apple mobile devices and is designed to guide guests through each venue's agenda of tours, provide a directory of exhibitors with contact information, grant access to the exclusive scavenger hunt, and more.